Guests: Cadi Houck, Director, Learning & Development at GAF
Erik Peterson, Director, Learning Excellence and Technology at GAF
Cadi Houck: Cadi has spent her entire career in learning and development, building and leading high-performing teams at AT&T, Kyocera and Verisk, before joining GAF in 2017. Today, Cadi is the Director of Learning & Development, where she sets the organizational strategy for our employee, management and leadership development programs.
Erik Peterson: Erik has spent his entire career in learning and development, most recently leading the sales learning function for the largest privately owned real estate company in the U.S., Weichert Realtors. Now, Erik leads the Learning Excellence and Technology function at the leading roofing manufacturer in North America, GAF. In this role, Erik is responsible for ensuring its trainings are accessible and scalable while evaluating the organizational impact of GAF’s learning programs.
About GAF: More homes and businesses in the U.S. are protected by a GAF roof than by any other product. We are the leading roofing manufacturer in North America, with plants strategically located across the U.S. As a Standard Industries company, GAF is part of the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
GAF’s Social Media Links:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GAFRoofing
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gafroofing/
- LinkedIn – https://linkedin.com/company/gaf
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/gafroofing
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/gafroofing
- How learning fits into a company undergoing transformative change with competing priorities
- How learning impacts all phases of the talent lifecycle
- Positioning a learning culture at GAF
- How has GAF’s learning culture evolved?
- The integration of TM with learning and culture
- Success stories of leadership, manager and professional development
- Measuring impact
- The power of transformative change
- Insights from Cadi and Erik’s journeys
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 27 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com