Asha Pandey is the Founder and Chief Learning Strategist at EI Design. She heads the organization’s Solution Architecting and Innovation mandates. Asha also heads EI Design’s Learning and Performance Consulting practice. She brings in her experience of nearly 2 decades to help EI Design customers in their digital transformation of learning, training impact measurement, and learning culture transformation. A regular writer for various global Learning forums, Asha is one of the most recognized thought leaders in the industry. She also shares her insights regularly on a range of topics on her blog.
About EI Design
As a learning experience design company, EI Design partners with its customers in their Digital Transformation journey. EI Design helps them deliver high-impact Learning and Performance Support solutions that offer a high engagement quotient, drive employee performance and deliver high ROI for the Learner, Business and Organization. EI Design’s Virtual and Self-paced Online Trainings offer the “triad of value” to its customers by creating “sticky” learning experiences, enabling effective application on the job and lastly, driving change in thinking and behavioral change. With a rich 18 years of experience, EI Design has enhanced its portfolio to offer Learning and Performance Consulting services. This marks EI Design’s transition from being a successful learning strategy and solutions company to becoming a knowledge leader and a learning experience strategic consultant.
Our discussion is a follow-up to the webinar on Upskilling and Reskilling Your Workforce – How to Drive Learner Engagement in the Hybrid Workplace
EI Design’s Social Media Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ei-design-private-limited/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EIDesignLearn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EIDesign.net
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/EIDesign1
- What are the pros and cons of the Hybrid workforce?
- What does this mean for learning?
- Where must we now focus?
- What do we need to leave behind?
- What makes L&D so critical right now?
- What learning strategies can address the skills gap in today’s hybrid environment?
- How does all of this impact the learner experience?
- The importance of continuous learning
- The ROI of investing in training
- Insights from Asha’s journey
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 27 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com