Rachel has an undergraduate degree from Kent State University and a Master’s degree in Higher Education Administration from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She began her career in postsecondary education administration and student advising, which allowed her to hone her skills in diversity training, curriculum development and success coaching. In working primarily with nontraditional students in a predominantly female field, Rachel began to foster her passion for elevating and advancing women on their paths to success — however they define it. At Gild Collective, Rachel manages all curriculum design and facilitation. In doing so, she loves having difficult conversations, being challenged by diverse thinking, and working with different learning styles. In addition to Gild, Rachel is busy raising her 2-year old daughter, Louise, in Cincinnati, Ohio with her husband, dog and cat.
Gild Collective has worked with thousands of individuals across hundreds of diverse workplace landscapes, and focuses on approaching gender equity from two lenses: giving diverse employees the tools they need to succeed, and creating environments where they can thrive. This happens in two ways: leadership skill workshops and inclusion trainings.
Social Media Handles:
- Twitter: @gild_collective
- Instagram: @gildcollective
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gild-collective/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gildcollective/
- Interrupting bias and making lasting change in your workplace
- Why information without action is not enough
- Creating a culture of change
- Measuring the impact of gender bias
- Lack of efforts on mitigating/interrupting gender bias
- Advocating for others
- Giving employees power to mitigate bias
- Creating autonomy and ownership of an issue that relates to ALL employees
- Roadmap for companies
- Bias training focused on interruption, not just information
- Peer-to-peer collaborative learning
- Insights from Rachel Bauer’s journey
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 27 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please visit www.brandonhall.com