Hosts: Brandon Hall Group’s Rachel Cooke, Mike Cooke, Michael Rochelle, Claude Werder, David Wentworth and Cliff Stevenson
Topics and questions include:
- Introducing the Certified Learning Strategist Program
- Why certification?
- How it was developed
- Who should seek certification?
- The role of eLearning
- Impacting business performance
- Empowering Learning professionals
- The 24 professional competencies
- Business digital, dexterity, learning, agility and inclusiveness
- The attributes of a good leader
- Learning from case studies and real-world scenarios
- The depth and breadth of the certification process
- Real-world competencies
- And more!
Learn more about Certified Learning Strategist Program, visit https://certification.brandonhall.com
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 25 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and – most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is scheduled for January 26th-28th 2021.
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please contact me at WIL@brandonhall.com or visit www.brandonhall.com