Entrepreneurial pioneer and seasoned executive, Peter Cizik co-founded and grew the bootstrapped healthcare eLearning company, BridgeFront, into a multimillion dollar enterprise that was successfully acquired by CallidusCloud — now part of SAP Litmos — in 2015. Peter now uses his growth hacking insights and business acumen to drive SAP Litmos’ product go to market strategy, positioning, pricing, commercialization, and sales enablement.
SAP Litmos solutions are the future of rapidly implemented training for the customer-focused enterprise. The solution combines the powerful LMS—SAP Litmos Training, with a robust course library—SAP Litmos Training Content. It enables targeted learning, boosts employee experience and loyalty, and protects the brand by keeping the organization compliant. By engaging learners right in the flow of work, SAP Litmos solutions empower personnel with knowledge that drives a better customer experience, improving KPIs across the enterprise.
Topics and questions include:
- What is the current state of training?
- How has it changed from five years ago?
- How “the experience era” requires a new approach to training
- The importance of the learning experience for customer-focused organizations
- The need for ubiquitous training available anywhere, anytime, to anyone
- Reasons why traditional training hasn’t worked in the past
- How do you approach building winning training experiences?
- How do you streamline and take your training program to the next level?
- Next-gen training tools
- Embracing AI to show value via training metrics
- Personal observations from Peter
- Improving adoption by increasing engagement
- Lessons from his journey
- What’s next for SAP Litmos
- And more!
We hope to see you at our Diversity and Inclusion Summit, Sept. 16-17, 2020
Training, learning, talent, HR or other related departments can submit for the HCM Excellence Awards through April 17, 2020
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics. please contact me at WIL@brandonhall.com or visit www.brandonhall.com