Guest: John Jordan, Head of The Academy at Bank of America
John Jordan has been with Bank of America for more than 15 years. Through his leadership of The Academy, which was formed in 2016 as a joint venture between the consumer bank and the learning and development organization, he has built an internal corporate university focus on onboarding training, up skilling and providing great career paths for employees.
Topics and questions include:
- How The Academy came to be
- How The Academy is creating a common culture with associates from day one
- New-to-Role, In-Role Development and Mastery Programs in place through The Academy
- Experiential learning through gamification training, Client Engagement Simulators and virtual reality training
- Empathy training through a Lifestage Navigation Curriculum
- Building effective career paths
- Impacts to business performance and the bottom line
- And more!