Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (GMT -04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This session will help you reduce your fear and create a strategy for success during the process! Your business needs are changing fast, and so are the demands placed on your current learning technology. Learning leaders must stay a step ahead of their business, but that can be difficult when dealing with antiquated technology and limited delivery options. Do you have that nagging awareness that it is time to switch your learning technology, but haven’t wanted to face the reality of doing so? Over 30% of organizations in a recent Brandon Hall survey had plans to replace their existing LMS solution. Most of them look forward to the transition with dread and concern. Can they make a solid business case for the change? Will the transition impact business processes or mission-critical learning needs?
Join David Wentworth, Senior Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Saba’s Charles DeNault, Senior Director, Product Marketing, as they share insights that can help reduce your fear of change and increase your odds of success. They’ll discuss best practices from hundreds of successful transitions for creating a strategy for the upgrade, as well as tools and tricks for preparing your organization for a limited-impact change.
Key takeaways include:
- Insights on business strategies for change
- Best practices for selecting solutions for the future, not just today
- A technology migration framework, highlighting both the risks and rewards in the migration process
- Tips for preparing your organization and data for a straightforward change
- Insights into managing expectations and change-management goals
- Best practices to incorporate the latest learning technologies like social, mobile and collaboration tools into your business strategy
- Award-winning case studies and practical steps to help you make a successful transition
Don’t miss this critical session, register today!
Saba will be tweeting live from this event! Follow or join the conversation: @SabaSoftware #BHGWebinar