Do you feel that it is time to change your LMS? Is your LMS lagging behind in what your organization wants to accomplish? Are you trying to deal with out-of-date technology and delivery methods? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this is definitely a webinar that you won’t want to miss!
Your business needs are changing fast, and so are the demands placed on your current learning technology. Learning leaders must stay a step ahead of their business, but that can be difficult when dealing with antiquated technology and limited delivery options. Do you have that nagging awareness that it is time to switch your learning technology, but haven’t wanted to face the reality of doing so? Over 30% of organizations in a recent Brandon Hall survey had plans to replace their existing LMS solution. Most of them look forward to the transition with dread and concern. Can they make a solid business case for the change? Will the transition impact business processes or mission-critical learning needs?
Join David Wentworth, Sr. Learning Analyst, Brandon Hall Group, and Saba’s Naren Patil, Senior Director of Product Marketing, as they share insights that can help reduce your fear of change and increase your odds of success. They’ll discuss best practices from hundreds of successful transitions for creating a strategy for the upgrade, as well as tools and tricks for preparing your organization for a limited-impact change.
Key takeaways include:
- Insights on business strategies for change
- Best practices for selecting solutions for the future, not just today
- A technology migration framework, highlighting both the risks and rewards in the migration process
- Tips for preparing your organization and data for a straightforward change
- Insights into managing expectations and change-management goals
- Award-winning case studies and practical steps to help you make a successful transition
Please join David Wentworth for this engaging webinar: Thinking of Replacing your LMS? on Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 1 pm.