More than 80% of employers say improving employee experience is a top priority in 2023, according to Brandon Hall Group’s annual HCM Market report. In fact, it’s a top priority every year, which means that organizations are repeatedly failing year after year.
Employers spend more time and effort than ever before in “listening” to employees, with little to show for it. What must change?
Join Explorance, winner of many Excellence in Technology Awards the past four years, to get some compelling answers. The key is effectively listening to employees, collecting feedback from them and acting on it. Through leading-edge technology, you can gain valuable feedback and insights to:
- Build meaningful growth opportunities linked to employees’ aspirations and purpose
- Upskill and reskill for the mutual benefit of employers and the organization
- Forge uncommon connections between employees no matter where they are located
- Improve work/life balance and wellness
- Reduce leadership skill gaps
Sure, there are many barriers to motivating and engaging employees in the evolving hybrid workplace, Brandon Hall Group research shows:
- 75% of employers believe they need stronger connections between leaders and their team members
- 68% say they must create a better sense of belonging among employees
- Only 38% of employers believe they really understand what employees want from their employment and what motivates them
But a combination of effectively and efficiently gathering insights and taking swift and strategic actions can reignite the motivation for innovation and excellence in your workforce.
Join Samer Saab, Founder and CEO of Explorance, and Claude Werder, Senior VP and Principal HCM Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, as they identify and illustrate ways to understand your workforce and take steps to improve business outcomes.
If you can’t join live on March 23, still sign up to get the recording!