To help you understand learning games and their potential benefit to your employee training strategy, we’ve just published a new report.
Written by Gary Woodill, Ed.D., director of Research and Analysis at Brandon Hall Research, “Online Learning Games for Employee Training: Research and Analysis” is designed to help training professionals understand what is happening in this rapidly developing field.
This report examines the following:
- The reputed benefits of online learning games, and the theories and empirical research that might support those claims
- How online learning games are developed
- What problems might be encountered implementing online learning games
- The future of online learning games in training
- A comprehensive list of game development templates and engines
Because games are a very different way of interacting in education and training environments, their use immediately has the potential to change employee training dramatically.