Is your organization providing enough development opportunities to engage your employees? Is learning in your organization more difficult than it needs to be? Research shows that feedback, career development, and training opportunities rank as top factors for increasing employee engagement; yet most employees say they simply don’t get enough development opportunities.
For some organizations the culprits are real funding and resourcing issues, but Brandon Hall Groups research has found that for many organizations it is actually complex systems and poor processes that can lead to difficult learning situations.
Join Dave Wentworth, Senior Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Saba’s Naren Patil, senior director of product marketing, on Thursday, May 10 at 1 pm for our upcoming webinar: Making Learning Easy: The Impact of a Unified Learning Environment. Dave and Naren will explore both process and technology improvements that can have a real impact on making learning easier and more accessible.
Key takeaways include:
- The value of developing flexible learning strategies and processes
- Creating self-sustaining learning environment
- Key practices in improving the end-user learning experience
- Unified learning technology, what does that mean on a practical level?
- Award winning case studies, The Business Impact of unifying learning elements
Register for this informative webinar today!