We are in the era of constant change enabled by technology. Instructor-led training still exists and will never entirely go away, but with dispersed geographies, and diverse and global workforces, the learning environment is drastically changing. The methods of delivery offered through numerous channels — mobile, social, gamification, etc., — raise questions about what to measure and how to measure, not to mention the use of analytics.
In Brandon Hall Group’s latest episode of HCMx Radio, co-host Michael Rochelle and I had a great discussion on the challenges and opportunities of learning measurement and analytics with Bob Blondin, Vice President at Xerox Learning Services. Bob acts as the firm’s chief learning strategist.
Bob has significant experience at the executive level aligning business goals with learning strategies and has provided strategic learning services to a variety of Fortune 500 companies. We talked about what high-performing organizations are focusing on as we describe in our High-Performance Measurement Impact Model:
We also shared:
- Examples of leading practices from high-performing award-winning organizations
- The use performance support, job aids and tools such as Vestrics and KnowledgeAdvisors
- How to overcome challenges that organizations are facing
- How to create an environment for measurement
- And lastly, how to use analytics to predict outcomes and improve performance
Join us! Go to the HCMx Radio site any time to download the show or listen in the player below.
–Rachel Cooke, Chief Operation Officer, Brandon Hall Group