Guest: Carin Van Vuuren – Chief Marketing Office, Greenhouse Software
Carin is a dynamic marketing leader with a track record of delivering growth through the combination of Brand, Digital and Strategic Marketing that includes communication, demand generation and sales enablement. Carin has extensive experience with B2B and B2C clients to create and redefine their Brand, corporate marketing and stakeholder engagement strategies.
Topics and questions include
- Helping companies articulate what and why they stand for
- Purposeful branding
- What we can learn about collaboration from bees
- Becoming conscious about unconscious bias
- How organizations can embrace diversity, equity and inclusion
- How unique people create diversity
- Equity as a process
- Inclusion is an outcome; making everyone feel welcome
- Using technology to ensure diversity
- AI as an inclusive recruiting tool
- The power of team interviewing
- Yelp reviews as evaluation models
- Using data to measure diversity effectiveness
- And more!
Become a Brandon Hall Group member!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 25 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and – most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Click here for more information and to sign up for a free trial membership.
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is on February 4th-6th 2020.
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please contact me at WIL@brandonhall.com or visit www.brandonhall.com