The Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards is entering its 14th year of recognizing the best in learning content, technology, and initiatives from around the world.
The 2008 Excellence in Learning Awards promises to be the best ever, with new categories, judging criteria, and many improvements.
The 2008 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards Categories:
- Best Custom Content
- Best Innovation in Learning Technology
- Best Learning Team
- Best Results of a Learning Program
- Best Use of Blended Learning
- Best Use of Blogs, Wikis, or Other Content-Sharing Tools for Learning
- Best Use of Games for Learning
- Best Use of Mobile Learning
- Best Use of Video for Learning
- Best Use of Virtual Worlds for Learning
Access details about each category, entry rules, and entry templates. Online entry forms will be available in January 2008. A call for judges will take place in February 2008.