As Saba’s Head of Solution Consulting for Talent Acquisition, Nick serves as a true partner to Saba’s customers, ensuring he and his team help them design, implement and measure impactful talent acquisition strategies that maximize the value of their technology investment. Nick’s background, while extensive, isn’t traditional. He worked for many years in the recruitment and sales industries, always overachieving and delivering the best possible results for clients and candidates. Nick considers himself a salesman, marketer, entrepreneur, blogger, social media strategist and overall technical geek. His specialties include recruiting, training, technology implementation, and project management. In his spare time he loves to build websites and job boards and also makes a mean omelet!
Cliff Stevenson, Principal Analyst, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management, Brandon Hall Group. Cliff has been with Brandon Hall Group since 2015 from the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) where he was a senior analyst since 2012. Cliff’s experience as a human capital research analyst has focused on talent acquisition, data and analytics, performance management, retention, and attrition. Before joining i4cp, he was the head of HR for a Boston RPO firm. Cliff received his master’s degree in organizational development from Suffolk University and bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of South Florida.
Topics and questions include:
- Does candidate experience matter?
- Why is candidate experience important and how does it connect to employer brand?
- What are the hazards of a poor candidate experience? (Glassdoor reviews and social sites)
- How do you guarantee the authenticity of candidate experience?
- How can you ensure you provide and derive value from candidate experience?
- Measuring candidate experience?
- What are the challenges and obstacles to companies measuring candidate experience?
- What metrics are used to successfully measure candidate experience and prove its value?
- How can technology help measure candidate experience
- The ROI of candidate experience
- And more!
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is on February 4-6th.
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics. please contact me at WIL@brandonhall.com or visit www.brandonhall.com