Guest: Connie Costigan, Vice President for Communications and Brand Advocacy at Saba. Connie works closely with smart thinkers in human resources to share the latest best practices in talent management and how our solutions support them.
Connie holds a B.A. with honors in Political Science from McMaster University. Her past leadership positions include posts at Cognos, an IBM company, and Spotwave Wireless.
Topics and questions include:
- Connie’s pre-tech background
- Saba’s approach to gender representation in leadership
- How did Saba achieve a high representation of women leaders
- Gender diversity’s effect on an organization
- How to create a more inclusive leadership team
- Embracing emotions at work
- Starting with data to establish the value of diversity
- The biggest challenges or barriers to companies increasing female leadership representation
- Leadership development challenges
- Men in the mix; how can they make a difference
- Enabling personal growth
- Addressing and fixing the foundation
- And more!
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is on February 4-6th.
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics. please contact me at WIL@brandonhall.com or visit www.brandonhall.com