With over 20 years of experience working for Fortune 100 companies, including GE and Humana, Vivian successfully advanced in her career to GE’s Executive Band, representing the top 4% of executives in the company. Following a successful career with GE, she launched her current practice in 2009. She applies her extensive business, finance and leadership experience to coach and develop aspiring and established leaders in building high-performance, high-quality and high-service level organizations. Vivian is a prolific writer featured in professional, industry, and business publications, and published books have helped thousands of professionals succeed. She is the author of the book, “FuelForward: Discover Proven Practices to Fuel Your Career Forward,” which reveals the inside secrets of career success, and a contributor to two books published by the Association for Talent Development Find Your Fit: A Practical Guide to Landing a Job You’ll Love,” and “Work the Problem: How Experts Tackle Workplace Challenges.” Vivian holds an MBA and B.S. in Business Administration and teaches aspiring leaders at the University of Louisville College of Business.
Topics and questions include
- How do your leadership pipeline practices stack up?
- Avoiding potential risks to developing an inclusive, high capacity pipeline of leadership talent.
- 5 Risks affecting your leadership pipeline that your organization must avoid
- Senior-level succession planning
- Girls Scouts and leadership
- From customer experience to employee experience to career experiences
- Helping women begin the leadership journey
- Millennials expect development opportunities
- Changing expectations along the employee journey
- Organizational culture and engagement
- Special projects and community initiatives as opportunities for employee development
- And more!
We are going on our third year of hosting our Women in Leadership Summit – WIL19. The event will be held on May 1 & 2 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We hope to see you there!