Guest: Julie Kratz, the founder of Pivot Point, is a highly-acclaimed leadership trainer who led teams and produced results in corporate America. After experiencing her own career “pivot point,” she developed a process for women leaders to build winning plans. Promoting gender equality in the workplace, Julie is a frequent keynote speaker and executive coach. She holds an MBA from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, is a Certified Master Coach, and is a certified unconscious bias trainer. Her books include Pivot Point: How to Build a Winning Career Game Plan andONE: How Male Allies Support Women for Gender Equality.
Topics and questions include:
- Why is it important to involve men as allies for women leaders?
- What is a male ally?
- What can men do to be better allies for women leaders?
- What can women do to engage allies?
- What is the one thing an organization can do to build inclusive cultures for women leaders?
- What are “pivot points?”
- Focusing on the solution.
- The influence of a strong female presence.
- Work-life integration.
- Leveraging the power of WIIFM.
- And more!
If you have questions about our discussion today, please contact us at – email@example.com.
We also are going on our third year of hosting our Women in Leadership Summit – WIL19. The event will be held on May 1 & 2 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We hope to see you at our event!