Guest: Jamie Shapirois the founder of ConnectedEC. Jamie’s vision is to bring a new form of holistic coaching to people in the business world. ConnectedEC helps people develop a keen awareness of how their health and mindset have an effect on their capacity to reliably tap into their capabilities. Jamie has brought executive coaching and wellness together to give people a new approach to leadership, health and outstanding personal, professional and organizational performance.
Topics to Cover:
- What is the connection between leadership and well-being?
- What is brilliant leadership?
- What is the one thing you can do each day that helps you connect with something greater than yourself?
- How do we create corporate cultures of wellbeing?
- What changes are happening in the executive/leadership coaching world?
- What is heart-centered leadership?
- Why is vulnerability courageous and how does it affect productivity?
- And more!
If you have questions about our discussion today, please contact us: email@example.com.
We also are on our 3rd year of hosting our Women in Leadership Summit – WIL19. The event will be held on May 1 & 2 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We hope to see you there!