Guest: Barbara Farley from Conduent Learning Services.Barb is an expert in designing, implementing and supporting global learning solutions for Conduent Learning Services. She has over 20 years of experience in her field and is leading Conduent’ s thought leadership team to bring AI technology to life in the learning space.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics. Conduent’s business services touch millions of lives every day. Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, regulatory compliance or distributed learning, Conduent optimizes and modernizes these interactions to create value for both their clients and their constituents.
Also, joining us is David Wentworth, Principal Analyst, Learning and Development at Brandon Hall Group.
Our episode today is a follow up to the webcast that Barbara and Dave presented last month with the focus on Unlocking Opportunities for Intelligent Learning.
- What is Intelligent Learning.
- How has the learning landscape changed, and what does it mean for companies trying to deploy the latest tools and technologies
- Do we need to re-define blended learning
- What are the critical elements to deliver on the promise of intelligent learning
- Today’s learning landscape
- The big shake up
- Evolution of change
- New foundation micro and macro learning
- New blended solution
- New regime – intelligent learning
We have a few important updates: