Daria Friedman, Brandon Hall Group‘s principal analyst overseeing the talent acquisition practice. Previously, Daria led the research practice for Bernard Hodes Group, a recruitment solutions agency and Findly, a talent-acquisition software service provider.
Daria discusses the impact of a positive — and negative — candidate experience on the onboarding process and beyond, and the importance of having a strong Employee Value Proposition. She also responds to Rachel’s questions about technology, best practices and more.
- What is candidate experience? Why is it important?
- What is the impact of a poor candidate experience?
- Which organizational segments have the most difficulty with candidate experience?
- Why you should think about candidates that do not get the job offer?
- What is the greatest candidate experience challenge for most organizations?
- What are some best practices for providing a great candidate experience?
- Can technology help with candidate experience?
- How should you measure the effectiveness of your candidate experience practices?
We have a few important updates:
You can listen to the podcast here