Guest: Todd Maddox,a Learning Scientist/Research Fellow at Amalgam Insights, Inc., the CEO and Founder of Cognitive Design and Statistical Consulting, LLC, and the Science, Sports and Training Correspondent atTech Trends. His passion is applying his 25 years of learning science expertise — the marriage of psychology and brain science — gained by managing a large human learning and performance laboratory, to help businesses build better training tools.
Host: Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer, Brandon Hall Group
- Translating learning science research into plain English
- Actionable insights to optimize L&D in the corporate sector
- Current strengths in corporate L&D
- Current weaknesses in corporate L&D
- How can the “adoption gap” be addressed?
- Where should learning science be leveraged?
- Where do we go from here?
- And personal insights from Todd’s career