Guest: Julie Knight-Ludvigson, Chief Marketing Officer at Topia. Julie has years of experience in building world-class marketing organizations and helping companies to accelerate their go-to-market strategies. Prior to joining Topia, she was the CMO at Reflektive and held executive positions at Zendesk and SAP and SuccessFactors.
Topia is a sponsor of the upcoming Women In Leadership Summit.
Host: Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer, Brandon Hall Group
- Global mobility as a key top enabling the agile organization
- Mobility as a “benefit” to recruit and retain your talent.
- How technology shapes employee experience
- Facing the talent shortage
- Relocation management logistics
- Relocation and repatriation
- Risk mitigation and compliance
- Acquisitions and rebranding
- Rebranding and reinvention
And a preview of Julie’s session at the upcoming Women In Leadership Summit: The world is more globally connected than ever and global mobility has become increasingly sophisticated and digital. The mobile workforce is expected to represent 42% of the global workforce by 2020. This panel will address how female executives will address critical changes brought about by expanded mobility.