Guest: Daria Friedman, Brandon Hall Group‘s principal analyst overseeing the talent acquisition practice. Previously, Daria led the research practice for Bernard Hodes Group, a recruitment solutions agency, and Findly, a talent acquisition software service provider.
Host: Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer, Brandon Hall Group
- How can organizations improve their hiring practices?
- Hiring practices and internal mobility; how are they related?
- Skill sets and organizational fits
- The longer-term view of key talent needs
- Hiring manager and recruiter alignment on job requirements
- Structured, behavior-based interviews
- Improving brand messaging
- Strengthening candidate communications
- Using technology to make the process more efficient, effective and engaging/dynamic.
- Diversity and inclusion
- How do organizations use predictive analytics to improve hiring
- And more !