Guests: Tom Bronikowski, Vicepresidente, Conduent Learning Services, Mark Felts, Senior Director Knowledge Solutions Healthcare Provider, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences at Conduent Learning Services
Hosts: Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer, Brandon Hall Group, David Wentworth, Principal Analyst di apprendimento, Brandon Hall Group
In this episode of HCMx Radio, we interview Tom Bronikowski, Vice President and Mark Felts, Senior Director Knowledge Solutions Healthcare Provider, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences at Conduent Learning Services to continue a discussion from a previous webinar compliance training in the digital age. Many questions were brought up during the webinar that we wanted to further address on this podcast. Compliance may at times get a bad rep or not be as exciting as other types of development opportunities, however when you a face death and are brought back to life, which is precisely what Mark experienced at the hospital in 2013. Compliance training should be a #1 priorità, and not a dreaded humdrum check the box task. Tuttavia, with innovation and modern technology, compliance training is becoming more creative, engaging and effective.
The questions we covered included:
- What new regulations and business concerns are driving compliance in the Financial Market?With regards to compliance requirements by outside agencies- What areas of business are most impacted and what is being done?
- Do you see consolidation in compliance or does it continue to function in independent silos?
- We hear a lot in learning about the modernization of content. Do organizations view that has something that is even possible with compliance learning?
- With all the different delivery modalities we see in the compliance training space what tends to be the most effective in healthcare and why?
- What kind of learning change is occurring in Compliance training approaches within Professional Services Firms?
- What are some of the issues or consequences in Healthcare when so many organizations seem not to be thoroughly prepared for audits?
- What are some of the ways L&D departments are trying to modernize compliance content in healthcare?
- How is BI and Data Analytics being used in compliance training?
To listen to the interview, you can download or stream the podcast anytime at the Sito HCMx Radio.