It is critical that organizations can identify and demonstrate measurable results for their investments and efforts. There are many tools and methodologies that can help create a process in order to identify successes of its programs and initiatives. Your learning programs as well as other enterprise initiatives should be tied into your corporate objectives, goals, and short and long term strategies..
Our research report, Understanding Learning Analytics, contains the following:
* Processes to implement learning analytics for your company
* Measurements for corporate training departments based on 50 case studies from Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence in Learning Awards
* ROI must evolve in the constantly changing world of e-learning and mobile learning
* Statistics 101 – Explained in an easy to understand approach
* A complete table of Microsoft Excel statistical functions for all learning analytics possibilities so that you can start creating your own learning analytics today
For a complimentary membership trial to learn more, join here: http://www.brandon-hall.com/membership/trial-membership.html
Rachel is responsible for business operations including overseeing client services, research events and project management.
Prior to joining Brandon Hall Group, Rachel was the Chief Operating Officer Co-founder of AC Growth.
Rachel has over 15 years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, and sales performance management. Prior to AC Growth, she held several senior management roles and was on the leadership team at Bersin & Associates, a pioneer analyst firm in e-learning and now industry leading HR and talent Research Company. In her Senior Director role, Rachel developed the strategy and led the commercial execution of the solution provider vertical, and grew the vertical into the company’s largest market segment. In her role as Director of Sales, Rachel developed and led a team of senior account executives focused on acquiring global strategic accounts. Rachel was solely responsible for developing key business relationships with over ninety companies including industry icons, such as: Adidas, Hewlett-Packard, Toyota, Oracle, Starbucks, Avnet, Boeing, Kaiser Permanente, Safeway Inc., Wells Fargo, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Clorox and Affiliated Computer Services. Rachel began her career in the banking, media and hospitality industries. In these industries, Rachel held several key senior management and executive sales positions.
Rachel received a BA in social science and interdisciplinary studies with honors from Florida Atlantic University. Rachel continued her postgraduate education by completing a series of executive management education courses from American Management Association.
Latest posts by Rachel Cooke (see all)
- HCMx Radio: Using Learning Analytics to Predict Outcomes and Improve Performance - June 24, 2015
- Employee Engagement: Beyond the Buzzword - June 22, 2015
- Apply Now! The Excellence in Technology Awards Are Open - June 2, 2015