It is critical that organizations can identify and demonstrate measurable results for their investments and efforts. There are many tools and methodologies that can help create a process in order to identify successes of its programs and initiatives. Your learning programs as well as other enterprise initiatives should be tied into your corporate objectives, goals, and short and long term strategies..
Our research report, Understanding Learning Analytics, contains the following:
* Processes to implement learning analytics for your company
* Measurements for corporate training departments based on 50 case studies from Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence in Learning Awards
* ROI must evolve in the constantly changing world of e-learning and mobile learning
* Statistics 101 – Explained in an easy to understand approach
* A complete table of Microsoft Excel statistical functions for all learning analytics possibilities so that you can start creating your own learning analytics today
For a complimentary membership trial to learn more, join here: http://www.brandon-hall.com/membership/trial-membership.html