Contributed to by: Andrea Meyer/1.415.370.7329 email@example.com
- Touchbase is a new mobile feature that modernizes the 1:1 meeting and enables today‘s on-the-go workforce to touch base‘ on issues and items from any place, at any time with a synchronized, mutual list of items. It creates a continuous feedback loop that not only makes it easy to keep track of issues, but also helps accelerate productivity. Touchbase items are captured and can be incorporated into a formal performance review.
- Who’s In the Meeting is a new mobile feature that provides one-click access for all meeting attendees to see the Employee Profile or LinkedIn profile of other meeting attendees. This feature enables team members to better understand who is in the meeting and their individual role within the organization.
- Enhanced, Intuitive Interface for Reviews optimizes reviews to provide deeper context and information to managers and HR professionals without adding complexity. Part of SuccessFactors Performance and Goals, new functionality, such as Team Overview and Ask for Feedback, guides managers to deliver a more balanced review. In addition, an upgraded Competency Library helps ensure reviews are more relevant to today’s workforce.
- New Social and Mobile Learning Functionality includes a catalog search for both formal and informal/social content, courses and communities; functionality to automatically add a social community to a formal course; and a mobile on-the-job check list to help ensure task-based learning objectives are completed.
SuccessFactors will also update the overall BizX Suite user experience. These updates will include moveable tiles that provide managers and employees with a more personalized, dashboard view of goals, performance, metrics, and additional BizX solutions. Every user will be able to personalize their experience by moving, adding, or removing tiles based on their interests and needs.
For more information on the SuccessFactors BizX suite, visit: http://www.successfactors.com/business-execution-software.
It’s Time to Love Work Again. Follow us: http://twitter.com/SuccessFactors. Like us: http://facebook.com/SuccessFactors
Latest posts by Lorie Watson (see all)
- Guest Blogging: Dead or Alive? - January 30, 2014
- Brandon Hall Group’s Business Focus 2014 Survey Shows Leaders’ Top Priorities - January 23, 2014
- Social and Mobile: It’s About the Learning Experience, Not the Tools - January 14, 2014