Over 30% of organizations in a recent Brandon Hall survey reported that they have plans to replace their existing LMS. With ever changing business needs, demands to stay a step ahead in business is crucial. However, staying ahead in business can be a challenge if your current learning technology is not up to date.
Most organizations realize that in the ever changing marketplace, updating learning technology can be looked forward to with dread and concern. Many organizations fear the transition to an updated LMS.
Join Stacey Harris, VP of Research for Brandon Hall Group, and Saba’s Naren Patil, senior director of product marketing, as they share insights that can help reduce your fear of change and increase your odds of success. They’ll discuss best practices from hundreds of successful transitions for creating a strategy for the upgrade, as well as tools and tricks for preparing your organization for a limited-impact change.
Key takeaways include:
- Insights on business strategies for change
- Best practices for selecting solutions for the future, not just today
- A technology migration framework, highlighting both the risks and rewards in the migration process
- Tips for preparing your organization and data for a straightforward changes
- Insights into managing expectations and change-management goals Award-winning case studies and practical steps to help you make a successful transition
Register today for this informative webinar, Learning Technologies: Reduce Fear and Create a Strategy for Success on Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 1 pm Eastern.