Do you have that nagging awareness that it is time to switch your learning technology, but haven’t wanted to face the challenges of making this decision? With business needs changing on a day-to-day basis, the demand of keeping your learning technology current seem endless. Learning leaders must stay a step ahead of their business, but that can be difficult when dealing with antiquated technology and limited delivery options.
In a recent Brandon Hall survey, over 30% of organizations plan to replace their existing LMS solution. Most of them look forward to the transition with dread and concern. Can they make a solid business case for the change? Will the transition impact business processes or mission-critical learning needs?
Join Scot Lake, Senior Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Saba’s Naren Patil, senior director of product marketing, as they share insights that can help reduce the fear of change and increase odds of success. They’ll discuss best practices from hundreds of successful transitions for creating a strategy for the upgrade, as well as tools and tricks for preparing your organization for a limited-impact change.
Key takeaways include:
- Insights on business strategies for change
- Best practices for selecting solutions for the future, not just today
- A technology migration framework, highlighting both the risks and rewards in the migration process
- Tips for preparing your organization and data for a straightforward change
- Insights into managing expectations and change-management goals
- Award-winning case studies and practical steps to help you make a successful transition
This informative webinar, Thinking of Replacing Your LMS? begins on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 1 p.m. EST. Register today: http://www.brandonhall.com/events/webinars/details/58-thinking-of-replacing-your-lms.html