Success is measured many different ways. What if your success was measured by how well you adapt to today’s changing business needs? What if your success was measured by how well you embrace the current learning technology? Do you hesitate to step ahead in your business and always move two steps back when new learning technology emerges? Today’s webinar at 1 pm EST, Thinking of Replacing Your LMS? will change how you answer these questions.
With business needs changing fast, organizations must stay ahead of the emerging learning technology. No longer will antiquated technology and limited delivery options in learning technology keep you ahead of your competitiors. Over 30% of organizations in a recent Brandon Hall survey had plans to replace their existing LMS solution. Most of them look forward to the transition with dread and concern. Can they make a solid business case for the change? Will the transition impact business processes or mission-critical learning needs?
Join David Wentworth, Senior Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Saba’s Chris Tratar, Senior Director of Product Marketing, as they share insights that can help reduce your fear of change and increase your odds of success. They’ll discuss best practices from hundreds of successful transitions for creating a strategy for the upgrade, as well as tools and tricks for preparing your organization for a limited-impact change.
Key takeaways include:
- Insights on business strategies for change
- Best practices for selecting solutions for the future, not just today
- A technology migration framework, highlighting both the risks and rewards in the migration process
- Tips for preparing your organization and data for a straightforward change
- Insights into managing expectations and change-management goals
- Award-winning case studies and practical steps to help you make a successful transition
- Don’t miss this critical session, register today!
Register for this insightful webinar, Thinking of Replacing Your LMS?, today at 1 pm EST! Register NOW!