There’s always some new nugget of research in our Member Center! This week’s research features some of our Award Case Studies. Learn more by reviewing the following new research in our Member Library:
Award Case Studies:
Series 7 Supplemental Learning Materials (Award Case Study) This awards case study summarizes how Janney developed an online learning course for its financial services professionals that enables better retention through heavy use of visuals.
- How to CARE for Students at Risk of Anaphylaxis: What Educators Need to Know (Award Case Study) This awards case study summarizes Leap Learning Technologies’ development of a turnkey, accessible training solution to prepare school personnel to prevent, recognize and manage an anaphylactic emergency.
- Atlas Copco Training on SHE (Safety Health and Environment) (Award Case Study) This case study, based on an awards submission by Sweden-based Atlas Copco, describes a course — heavily visual to minimize the need for language versions — that communicates the company’s views on safety, health and the environment.
- NKBA: Introduction to Outdoor Kitchens (Award Case Study) This awards case study provides an overview of a customized web-based training course on outdoor kitchens developed by Aptara for the National Kitchen and Bath Association.
Online Teamwork Training (Award Case Study) This awards case study discusses how O.C. Tanner developed a simulated instructor-led course for internal use on how to recognize great work in order to build a great team.
As you may or may not be aware, we recently launched a new Member Center. If you are not a member and wish to have access to these and other great resources in our Member Center, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Lorie Watson (see all)
- Guest Blogging: Dead or Alive? - January 30, 2014
- Brandon Hall Group’s Business Focus 2014 Survey Shows Leaders’ Top Priorities - January 23, 2014
- Social and Mobile: It’s About the Learning Experience, Not the Tools - January 14, 2014