In today’s business world, success is proved in lessons learned. There’s no better example of this concept than the one brought by Techtronic Industries. Techtronic Industries, a $3.7 billion global company, proves that they can have an impact in the business world. No organization grows to that size – and continues to grow – without a keen sense of what is contributing to its success. Proving the impact of business-led learning is Matt De Feo, Senior Vice-President for Sales, Training and Recruiting at Techtronic Industries. Since he joined the company in 2006, Matt DeFeo has made sure that rigor also applies to the learning and development function.
In this presentation, sponsored by Certpoint Systems, Matt and Rachel Ashkin, COO of Brandon Hall Group will discuss the impact of business-led learning. Matt will also share several instances of proving the value of learning, and some hard-won lessons along the way including:
- Choosing the right metrics – the ones that matter to the business
- Useless measurements to avoid
- Building a learning infrastructure that supports your business aims
- When a single percentage point is worth millions
- Leading the way with an efficient, effective training department
Please join Rachel and Matt for this informative webinar: The Impact of Business-Led Learning (Case Study – Techtronic Industries) on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 1 pm EST. Register today at http://www.brandonhall.com/events/webinars/details/74-the-impact-of-business-led-learning-case-study–techtronic-industries.html!
Latest posts by Lorie Watson (see all)
- Guest Blogging: Dead or Alive? - January 30, 2014
- Brandon Hall Group’s Business Focus 2014 Survey Shows Leaders’ Top Priorities - January 23, 2014
- Social and Mobile: It’s About the Learning Experience, Not the Tools - January 14, 2014