Contributed to by: George Cohen, GCC, Inc.
Lumesse Integrates Learning Management Into Talent Management Solution: Consumerizes Experience of Finding, Initiating E-Learning
Austin/London, April 11, 2012 – Lumesse, a global leader in integrated talent management solutions, today announced that it is continuing to deliver on its innovative product roadmap with the full integration of its SaaS-based learning management system, Lumesse Learning Gateway, into LumesseETWeb V11.1, its enterprise-class talent management solution.
Organizations using Lumesse ETWeb, which include some of the world’s largest brands, will now be able to offer employees fast and easy access to learning, where personalized, relevant learning content can be selected and delivered directly within the familiar, web-based user experience of Lumesse ETWeb. This close integration, delivered using the new Lumesse ETWeb Exchange service-oriented architecture, has been completed less than five months after the acquisition of the technology with Edvantage Group.
“Our aim is to make learning easy again,” said Lumesse CEO Matthew Parker. “We know that people love to learn but sometimes the technology makes it harder. By integrating our SaaS-based learning
management technology seamlessly into Lumesse ETWeb, we allow employees and managers to be presented with a range of learning options that are directly relevant to their career goals and their company objectives. We believe that great talent management must incorporate targeted, high-quality learning that appeals to people and is easy to start – Lumesse ETWeb 11.1 makes choosing and using your learning as easy as online shopping.”
ETWeb Exchange, a new Service Oriented Architecture introduced with Lumesse ETWeb 11.1, addresses the demand for advanced system interoperability and increasing flexibility in the integration of web-based services. As well as permitting the seamless integration of learning management, this scalable and customizable SOA technology can support a wide range of common integration standards.
Lumesse ETWeb 11.1 brings the power of a very advanced learning management system into the heart of a highly-intuitive talent management system. Key advantages that have been designed-in include:
- A learner-centric, consumerized user experience with single sign-on and a common look-and-feel (based on the all-new UX introduced with Lumesse ETWeb 11) that makes access and navigation simple and intuitive for all users and increases user adoption.
- Quickly finding best-match learning activities that support career development and objectives — whether classroom training, e-learning or blended learning activities.
- The ability to start e-learning from within the talent management system.
- Easily identifying recommended and mandatory training – supporting increased completion ratios.
- Direct access to development history and development plans from a Talent Profile, giving a clear overview of training taken and required.
- Integrated reporting and interactive analysis views to measure and analyze progress and completion against planned and mandatory learning as well as cost breakdowns.
- Configurable workflows that allow managers easy approval of learning activities.
Lumesse ETWeb 11.1 has a 100% web-based interface that now supports the latest version of major browsers, including IE9, FireFox and Safari. Almost 2,000 companies in over 70 countries, including major brands such as GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, PSA Peugeot Citroen, British Airways and Carlsberg, now use technology from Lumesse, Europe’s largest independent software vendor in the talent management market.
Lumesse ETWeb 11.1 is available immediately as an update to all new and existing customers for Lumesse ETWeb 11, and is fully supported worldwide in over 30 languages by Lumesse.
About Lumesse (www.lumesse.com)
Lumesse is the only global company making talent management solutions work locally. We help customers around the world to implement successful local talent management initiatives that identify, nurture, educate and develop the right people, in the right place, at the right time. Our multi-cultural background and presence means we understand how to deliver talent solutions that work the way our customers work, as individuals and as teams, because no two people, organizations or cultures are the same. We regard differences as strengths, not as obstacles.
1,900 customers work with us in over 70 countries because they recognize that commitment, innovation and value only come from people. We help customers to unlock and inspire that human potential in their businesses. Our integrated talent management solutions are comprehensive, intuitive, secure and fully internationalized into over 50 languages.