Bütün iyi şeyler gerçekten sona mı? Sanmıyorum istiyorum. That is how I felt at the end of our HKM Mükemmellik Konferansı. It has taken me a little longer to write this summary than I had anticipated because there were so many interesting people from whom I gained great insights.
The three days were packed with workshops, interactive sessions, ağ resepsiyonlar, oyunlar, and a beautiful awards ceremony recognizing more than 100 award-winning organizations from more than 25 different industries across the globe. It was humbling to see so many great people from all over the world come to our conference to be part of our pioneering community of inspiring HCM leaders filled with knowledge and the desire to share and exchange innovative ideas.
Our keynote speaker, Bonnie St. John, really hit home with her message on resilience. When she described her background and the challenges that she endured along the way … having a leg amputated at age five, growing up poor as an African American girl, without a father … yet excelling as an Olympic skier, Harvard mezun, White House official and now an established author, konuşmacı, consultant, wife and mother. Her story is remarkable, and I will continue to reflect on it and use as inspiration for years to come, as I’m sure many of the attendees will as well.
- Empowering managers – implementing a global system by leveraging technology
- to empower managers more effectively
- Developing an Employee Value Proposition
- Global benchmark trends within HCM
- Resilience – taking it to the next level
- Discussion of topics from her breakout session, Great Teams Make all The Difference, dahil:
- What does support look like from a global perspective
- Entrepreneurial culture and striving for new ways of doing things
- Tips for organizations that are growing through acquisitions
- Business transformation – turning their corporate university into a weapon to drive greater alignment and acceleration of their corporate strategy and market ambition
- Targeting key populations essential for the company to achieve its goals
- Hot content topics to their customers in their marketplace, including cloud, dijital, as well as business services
- Moving from next generation learning to digital age learning
- Market analysis for strategic planning
- Evaluation of new LMS, TM, hareketli & social – how they all integrate
- Learning analytics
- Alignment of business goals with the strategic plan of the learning organization
- Generational shifts in learning
- Performance management tools to support the development and coaching process for store teams