Guest: Martin Hayter, Global Assurance Learning Leader at EY. Martin Hayter is an experienced auditor turned learning leader and consultant, applying critical thinking and evidence-based insights to solving business problems. He is currently the Global Assurance Learning Leader at EY, responsible for the development and deployment of technical learning for over 90,000 EY Assurance practitioners globally. Martin has been with EY for 29 years, starting as an auditor, followed by a number of learning, technology, knowledge and operations roles. Originally from the UK, Martin moved to Dallas, Texas in 2010 to take a role as Global Advisory Learning Leader, before assuming his current role in 2013.
Topics and questions include:
- Martin’s background, experience and insights
- From accounting to learning
- Corporate learning and technology
- Learning options, flexibility and compliance
- Boosting learning agility
- Leveraging learning technology
- The power of team dynamics and culture
- Working across multiple time zones
- And more!
We are going on our third year of hosting our Women in Leadership Summit – WIL19. The event will be held on May 1 & 2 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We hope to see you there!