Guest: Jenny Dearborn, CEO of Actionable Analytics. Jenny previously served as Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Global Head of Talent, Leadership, Organizational Effectiveness & Learning at SAP, the world’s largest B2B software company. She was responsible for the learning, development, talent management, succession management, and organizational development of more than 90,000 employees worldwide. She was Chief Learning and Talent Officer at SuccessFactors, Hewlett-Packard, Sun Microsystems, and Docent (now Sum Total Systems). She began her career as an instructor and instructional designer. She’s also the author of The Data Driven Leader: A Powerful Approach to Delivering Measurable Business Impact Through People Analytics and was keynote speaker at Brandon Hall Group’s HCM Excellence Conference last January on The Future of Work and the Critical Role of Learning in the Digital Era.
Topics and questions include:
- Jenny’s background, experience and insights
- Learning, data and HR
- The computer science degree shortfall
- How can corporation bridge the skills gap?
- The changing nature of jobs and skills
- Critical skills for the 21stcentury
- Automation-proofing your career with human skills
- Developing more women technology leaders
- Data and ethical choices
- Is the future female?
- The circle of learn-work-change
- And more!
We are going on our third year of hosting our Women in Leadership Summit – WIL19. The event will be held on May 1 & 2 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We hope to see you there!