Guest: Julie Knight-Ludvigson. Chief Marketing Officer at Topia, brings over a decade of experience building world-class marketing organizations and helping companies to accelerate their go-to-market strategies. Prior to joining Topia, she was the CMO at Reflektive, a provider of real-time performance management solutions sold to HR leaders for use across their workforces. She’s held positions leading Global Enterprise Marketing at Zendesk and WW Program Marketing at SAP, where she saw all manner of integrated marketing activities for the company. Julie joined SAP through the SuccessFactors acquisition, where she led Global Marketing.
Topics and questions include:
- Julie’s background, experience and insights
- What’s new at Topia? Rebranding, new CEO, acquisition and more.
- What is the culture like now there?
- Mobility and talent strategies
- How global mobility drives key talent management trends
- A preview of her WIL session, Bridging the Gap Across Generations in the Workplace
- Mid-career professionals and career restarts
- Bridging the gender gap
- Her role as a new board member of Next Concept HR Association (NCHRA)
- Rapid growth of new companies and competition in HR
- Challenges and opportunities in Silicon Valley
- And more
We are going on our third year of hosting our Women in Leadership Summit – WIL19. The event will be held on May 1 & 2 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We hope to see you there!