With over 20 years of experience working for Fortune 100 companies, including GE and Humana, Vivian successfully advanced in her career to GE’s Executive Band, representing the top 4% of executives in the company. Following a successful career with GE, she launched her current practice in 2009. She applies her extensive business, finance and leadership experience to coach and develop aspiring and established leaders in building high-performance, high-quality and high-service level organizations. Vivian is a prolific writer featured in professional, industry, and business publications, and published books have helped thousands of professionals succeed. She is the author of the book, “FuelForward: Discover Proven Practices to Fuel Your Career Forward,” which reveals the inside secrets of career success, and a contributor to two books published by the Association for Talent Development Find Your Fit: A Practical Guide to Landing a Job You’ll Love,” and “Work the Problem: How Experts Tackle Workplace Challenges.” Vivian holds an MBA and B.S. in Business Administration and teaches aspiring leaders at the University of Louisville College of Business.
Topics and questions include
- How do your leadership pipeline practices stack up?
- Avoiding potential risks to developing an inclusive, high capacity pipeline of leadership talent.
- 5 Risks affecting your leadership pipeline that your organization must avoid
- Senior-level succession planning
- Girls Scouts and leadership
- From customer experience to employee experience to career experiences
- Helping women begin the leadership journey
- Millennials expect development opportunities
- Changing expectations along the employee journey
- Organizational culture and engagement
- Special projects and community initiatives as opportunities for employee development
- And more!
If you have questions about our discussion today or want access to our research, please contact us at email@example.com
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 25 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and – most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is on February 4th-6th 2020.
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please contact me at WIL@brandonhall.com or visit www.brandonhall.com