Guest: Jamie Shapirois the founder of ConnectedEC. Jamie’s vision is to bring a new form of holistic coaching to people in the business world. ConnectedEC helps people develop a keen awareness of how their health and mindset have an effect on their capacity to reliably tap into their capabilities. Jamie has brought executive coaching and wellness together to give people a new approach to leadership, health and outstanding personal, professional and organizational performance.
Topics to Cover:
- What is the connection between leadership and well-being?
- What is brilliant leadership?
- What is the one thing you can do each day that helps you connect with something greater than yourself?
- How do we create corporate cultures of wellbeing?
- What changes are happening in the executive/leadership coaching world?
- What is heart-centered leadership?
- Why is vulnerability courageous and how does it affect productivity?
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 25 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and – most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is on February 4th-6th 2020.
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please contact me at WIL@brandonhall.com or visit www.brandonhall.com