is an experienced Global Learning Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the oil and gas industry. Skilled in innovative learning interventions, vendor management, quality assurance, blended learning and implementation of 70:20:10 framework. Daniel is a proactive, creative professional and out-of-the-box thinker with a master’s degree in education. Under Daniels’ leadership, Royal Dutch Shell was honored with 23 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards this past year and 70 over the last four years.
Topics and questions include:
- Building learning content
- The benefits of centralized learning
- The journey from vendor to an executive stakeholder
- Digital transformation on the global level
- Simulation-based learning
- Focusing on the humanity of the learner
- Learning lessons from the film industry
- Metrics and evaluating training’s impact
- Aligning for innovation
- Risk-taking and making a difference
- Research and innovation
- And more!
If you have questions about our discussion today, please contact us at – email@example.com.
We also are going on our 3rd year of hosting our Women in Leadership Summit – WIL19. The event will be held on May 1 & 2 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We hope to see you at both of our events!