Brandon Hall Group’s research shows that companies consider the following tools to be valuable when it comes to employee engagement:
- Social recognition solutions
- Reward solutions
- Onboarding solutions
- Learning management systems
There were others but by contrast these appeared to be significantly more valuable.
Employee engagement fuels organizational growth. The correlation is hard to deny. If employees are engaged in their work environments, they are more likely to perform at optimum levels. Senior leaders recognize this impact and are quickly embracing employee engagement as a core value of the business.
During our event we will discuss:
- Why it is important and how to move “beyond the buzzword” to take action
- Real-world examples of how companies are leveraging HR technology to help achieve imperative engagement improvements
- cFactor Works’ Excellence in Technology 2014 award-winning core HCM system
- A case study about California Pizza Kitchen
–Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer
and Principal Analyst, Team Development,
Brandon Hall Group