The Brandon Hall Group Member Center continues its rapid growth, with new assets added daily. These include research summaries and briefs, KnowledgeGraphics, DataNow Snapshots, solution provider profiles, case studies, tech reviews, eBooks and member contributions.
For members, it’s an amazing array of actionable information, highly useful data and valuable research for a variety of purposes — and one of the most useful benefits of Brandon Hall Group Membership. Members can also post questions and interact with the Brandon Hall Group’s analysts, in addition to accessing this growing repository of HCM assets.
For more information, visit www.brandonhall.com.
Here’s a link for FREE access to a recent Research Brief, Workforce Scheduling: A Matter of Business
New since our last update:
- Training Companies Develop Online Offers With Intrepid Learning (Tech Review)
- Thought Industries Empowers Clients to Create and Manage Multi-Tenant Ecosystems (Tech Review)
- HCM Excellence Series: Learning Measurement
- Scheduling the Future (Blog)
- Learning and Development Framework (2018 Update)
- Tool to Use: Learning-Performance Convergence Model (2018)
- Intrepid Grows Sales Skills With Real-World Assignments (Tech Review)
- Workforce Scheduling: A Matter of Business (Research Brief)
- SAP Powers Recruitment with Assessment Game and Facebook App (Tech Review)
- HCM Excellence Series: Sales Onboarding
- Employee Engagement eBook
- HCM Excellence Series: Custom Content
- Efficiently Manage Your Training Business (Tech Review)
- Instructure’s Bridge Encourages Feedback (Tech Review)
- SilkRoad Onboarding Includes Promotions, Relocations and Exits (Tech Review)
- Targeted Communications Added to Unboxed Technology’s LMS Spoke® (Tech Review)
- Guest post: Mobile Learning and the Future of Modern Workforce Training (Blog)