As March comes to an end, we get another step closer to the deadline for submissions to our 2014 Excellence Awards Program. There’s no time like crunch time! For those of you that aren’t familiar with this program, read some highlights and testimonials.
Now entering its 20th year, the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program is the most prestigious awards program in the industry.
- Often times called the “Academy Awards” by Learning, Talent and Business Executives, the program was one of the first of its kind in the learning industry, which was pioneered in 1994.
- The awards program attracts entries from some of the leading corporations in the world, as well as mid-market and smaller firms, focused on innovation, excellence and business growth.
- We recognize the best companies that have successfully developed and deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have helped companies achieve measurable results.
- We are honored to receive applications from organizations around the world ranging from small, medium, large, and global enterprises, government, not-for-profit, and associations.
- There are eighty categories across four program areas.
Watch testimonials from previous awards winners here!
HURRY, HURRY, HURRY! Deadline is 4/18/14
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @BrandonHallGrp