Contributed to by: Sarah Platte, Cornerstone OnDemand
Natively built on the Salesforce Platform, Cornerstone for Salesforce delivers social learning solutions to employees, customers and alliances in entirely new ways
SANTA MONICA, Calif., February 12, 2013 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced the availability of Cornerstone for Salesforce on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business applications. Cornerstone for Salesforce embeds learning management directly into the Salesforce Platform, so that clients can tailor training programs for their sales and service organizations to provide seamless access to sales enablement and just-in-time training from within Salesforce.
Comment on the News
· “Cornerstone continues to innovate to ensure our clients have the most advanced learning and talent management solutions in the market to manage the evolving needs of today’s global workforce,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Cornerstone for Salesforce provides our clients with a superior way to increase sales effectiveness, by providing training at the time of need. As a long-time salesforce.com client, we are pleased to collaborate with salesforce.com and leverage our learning and talent management expertise to deliver next-generation cloud solutions.”
· “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Companies such as Cornerstone OnDemand are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give customers the tools they need to accelerate customer success in the social era.”
· “Cornerstone OnDemand is embracing the future of work by addressing real-time learning and training within valued business applications such as Salesforce,” said Yvette Cameron, Vice President and Principal Analyst for Constellation Research. “By combining the power of the Salesforce platform and Cornerstone’s learning management expertise, Cornerstone for Salesforce provides the opportunity for organizations to maximize their CRM investment while creating a more dynamic, social learning culture.”
Increase Productivity and Boost the Top Line with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
Leading companies including LinkedIn, Box and Medtronic rely on Cornerstone for Salesforce to deliver essential knowledge and training for their products and services to employees and external collaborators worldwide.
With more than 10 million subscribers using its award-winning learning and talent management SaaS solution, Cornerstone understands the value of leveraging social, mobile and cloud technologies to support modern workforces. Tapping into the power of the Salesforce Platform allows Cornerstone to embed training, development and knowledge-sharing into the way salespeople work on a daily basis. In turn, this helps organizations maximize their existing salesforce.com investment and drive new levels of sales efficiency and productivity.
Product Key Features
Accessible via Web browser and on any mobile device, Cornerstone for Salesforce capabilities include:
· Traditional e-Learning, with the ability to create powerful and tailored instructor-led and virtual training, as well as host, manage, track and analyze training programs.
· Just-in-time training, offering access to real-time information when and where it is needed and building triggers that prescriptively launch training based on change in status or activity.
· Development plans that enable continuous improvement of sales organizations by identifying skills gaps and prescribing ongoing training.
· Certifications and compliance that captures sales and partner knowledge and ensures compliance standards are met.
· Social learning that allows users to collaborate and share experiences that can help to better enable and prepare the sales force.
In addition to the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Cornerstone for Salesforce is fully compatible with other popular Salesforce applications. Cornerstone for Salesforce integrates with Salesforce Chatter to complement formal training programs with social learning opportunities, allowing customers to collaborate, share knowledge and recognize achievements. Cornerstone for Salesforce also complements Salesforce Work.com by aligning sales coaching, goal setting, sales motivation and performance management with learning and development.Salesforce Service Cloud users can use Cornerstone for Salesforce to efficiently educate service and training teams and to help ensure superior customer service. And Salesforce Customer/Partner Portal users can leverage the application to accelerate customer and partner proficiency – and in turn reduce support costs.
For more information about Cornerstone OnDemand, visit www.csod.com. To follow Cornerstone on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/cornerstoneinc. To follow Cornerstone OnDemand on Facebook, go to www.facebook.com/csodcommunity.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,700 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
About Cornerstone OnDemand Cornerstone OnDemand [NASDAQ: CSOD] is a leading global provider of comprehensive learning and talent management solutions. We enable organizations to meet the challenges they face in empowering their people and maximizing the productivity of their human capital. Our integrated software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution consists of the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud, the Cornerstone Performance Cloud, the Cornerstone Learning Cloud and the Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud. Our clients use our solution to source and recruit top talent, develop employees throughout their careers, engage employees effectively, improve business execution, cultivate future leaders, and integrate with their external networks of customers, vendors and distributors. We currently empower over 10.3 million users across 186 countries and in 38 languages.
Latest posts by Lorie Watson (see all)
- Guest Blogging: Dead or Alive? - January 30, 2014
- Brandon Hall Group’s Business Focus 2014 Survey Shows Leaders’ Top Priorities - January 23, 2014
- Social and Mobile: It’s About the Learning Experience, Not the Tools - January 14, 2014