. . . and Growing! Brandon Hall Group’s Member Center is growing exponentially each week! Our Research Team is busy each week posting the latest research and Case Studies and this week is no exception. For the latest assets published in our Member Center, see details below.
Not a member? Join today to keep up with the latest research published!
Want to see a sneak peak of our library? We have trial memberships available which will give you a sample of the insightful research and benefits with your membership. Sign up for a trial membership today!
The Relationship Centered Learning Ecosystem (Webinar Presentation)
- Pizza Hut’s Basic Finance for Shift Leaders. In this custom content case study learn how Pizza Hut implemented an eLearning course to teach its shift leaders basic financial principles. (Case Study)
- Complaints Handling at Telstra. In this case study learn how Telestra developed a consistent process for handling complaints across all areas of Telstra Business for referral reduction and customer experience improvement. (Case Study)
- Corporate Induction at Telstra. In this custom content case study learn how Telstra prepares new employees and fixed term contractors for their roles and responsibilities at Telstra. (Case Study)
A4e: Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups. In this custom content case study look at how A4e developed a custom eLearning solution targeted at its employees worldwide. (Case Study)
ABC Smoking Cessation e-learning module. In this award winning custom content case study learn about how the New Zealand Ministry of Health implemented training aimed at the approximately 100,000 health care workers in a range of health care settings throughout New Zealand to help them talk to their clients and patients about quitting smoking. (Case Study)
Mastering the Call Flow. In this custom content case study learn about WellPoint, Inc’s immersive learning simulation created to support WellPoint’s Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) who respond directly to member phone calls. (Case Study)
Taking People With You with Yum! Brands. In this custom content case study learn how Yum! Brands Chairman and CEO David Novak has been teaching his three-day “Taking People With You” leadership program for managers and franchisees worldwide. (Case Study)
Booz-Allen Hamilton’s Multi-faceted Mentoring Program. This Silver Winning Awards Case Study examines the consulting company’s multi-faceted mentoring program that includes an integrated suite of learning resources, each designed to help the organization achieve business success while also providing employees many avenues to participate in formal and informal learning activities (Case Study)
IBM: Sharpen Client Focus. This Gold Awards Case Study examines IBM’s sales development program, Sharpen Client Focus (SCF), which gives sellers with two or more years of IBM selling experience deeper insight and more sophisticated selling skills to sharpen their interactions with clients. (Case Study)
Experian Credit Services and Decision Analytics. This Gold Award Winning Case Study takes a look at Experian’s sales education initiative that originated in its Credit Services and Decision Analytics Group and aimed to strengthen client relationships, increase client referrals, increase cross-sell and up-sell, create larger opportunity pipelines, and improve team and organizational learning. (Case Study)
Cisco Worldwide Learning Partner Channels-Best Sales Training Program for Extended Enterprise. This case study summarizes Cisco’s worldwide learning partner program, designed to ensure consistent learning quality for channel partners, enabling them to develop their technical skills, business-development capabilities, and demand-generation capacity. (Case Study)
Boosting Sales through Training at Techtronic Industries. This Silver Awards Case Study, in partnership with CERTPOINT, describes Techtronic Industries’ sales training program, which helped increase global sales by 11% in a struggling economy while saving more than $1 million by transitioning from classroom to online training. . (Case Study)
Global Mentoring at State Street Corp. This case study looks at how State Street Corporation, a leading global financial services company, partnered with Triple Creek to launch Open Mentoring, a tool for employees around the world to meet their career and personal development needs. After a pilot program, Open Mentoring is now available to all 29,800 State Street employees. (Case Study)
Valvoline Instant Oil Change Bench Planning Process. This Gold Award Case Study describes Valvoline’s “bench planning” to develop store and multi-unit managers from within and reduce costs resulting from external hiring, and manager turnover that at one point led to 15% of retail stores without a permanent manager. (Case Study)
- HP Storage’s Channel Accelerator Sales Training Program. This case study summarizes the partnership between HP Storage, a division of Hewlett Packard, and Strategy to Revenue, to build a training program to reinvigorate HP Storage’s sales channel program by bringing the operation’s overarching sales strategy to life and improving sales operations and execution consistently over time. (Case Study)
Latest posts by Lorie Watson (see all)
- Guest Blogging: Dead or Alive? - January 30, 2014
- Brandon Hall Group’s Business Focus 2014 Survey Shows Leaders’ Top Priorities - January 23, 2014
- Social and Mobile: It’s About the Learning Experience, Not the Tools - January 14, 2014