As the children don their new backpacks and head back to school, you can take advantage of some great opportunities for learning too in our upcoming webinars at Brandon Hall Group. With topics from Talent Optimization, Creating a Unified Branding Approach and Performance Support through Mobile Learning, you are sure to move to the “head of the class” in your organization! Check out our upcoming webinars at Brandon Hall Group:
- Leveraging Technology for Social Learning. Thursday, August 15 at 1 pm EDT. Social media has become a fixture in many of our lives, whether it is Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other of the growing list of social technology platforms. Organizations are recognizing the power of this type of technology, especially for learning. Using technology to facilitate the natural connections and interactions between learners, instructors and content is becoming the norm. The key is recognizing the difference between social media and social learning, and what social media is and what is isn’t.
- Keeping Your Brand Promise: Ensuring a Unified Brand Experience at Every Touch Point Thursday, August 22 at 1 pm EDT Brand is everything today – and delivering a consistently rewarding experience to everyone who comes in contact with your brand is no longer simply the realm of the marketing department. Are you confident that your organization keeps its brand promise at every interaction? Are you a learning, communications, talent, or HR professional responsible for embedding critical brand messaging within your organization and delivering it to external audiences?
- Talent Optimization: Where Learning and Talent Meet Thursday, August 29 at 1 pm EDT Up to this point, most organizations have expended their talent management energy on measurement and control. Unsurprisingly, the results are less than compelling. Instead, organizations need to focus more on effective performance – on impact where it is needed, in both the short and longer term. In other words: talent optimization.
- Why Performance Support Should be Your First Mobile Initiative. Thursday, September 5 at 1 pm EDT According to Brandon Hall Group’s Effective Employee Development Survey, 85% of organizations use some sort of performance support tools to facilitate on-the-job training, yet for many of these organizations, their tools are still tethered to desktops, binders or paper job aids. With today’s workforce more mobile than ever and learning content changing daily, mobile performance support can provide a real answer to many organizations for delivering personalized, moment-of-need information to their workforce and business partners. Over 46% of organizations have begun to use some level of mobile performance support, and Brandon Hall Group predicts this trend will only rise.
- Addressing Healthcare Skills Gaps Through Learning. Tuesday, September 10 at 1 pm EDT Learn key findings from the recent Brandon Hall Group survey on skills gaps. We will share an approach to transform skills development to minimize existing gaps and retain knowledgeable staff. In addition, we’ll look at real world results from Schneck Medical Center (Seymour, Indiana) and how their implementation of an online competency assignment, tracking, validation and reporting system significantly increased staff efficiency, patient care and safety.
- Global Learning Trends: Unexpected Findings that Could Impact Your Strategies Tuesday, October 1 at 1 pm EDT No matter where you sit, globalization, technology, and cultural trends have had a major impact on your life. Our businesses compete and innovate in a global market. Our governments manage multi-generational talent on a global level. Our children interact with friends around the world through social networks and online gaming environments. As our world has changed – our approach to learning must change as well.
. . . and speaking of learning, there is no shortage of learning when you attend our Award Winner Forum which highlights the winners of the Brandon Hall Group Awards Program. We will feature Gold Award Winner, AAA, in our upcoming Awards Forum on Monday, August 22 at Noon EDT. This Gold Award Winning session will examine a new collaborative workflow between business information owners and instructional designers for the creation and maintenance of useful content for frontline associates. You will receive an overview of the content repositories that AAA uses to capture and manage reusable information to create instructional content.
Be sure to register for our upcoming special online event on Thursday, September 26 at 1 pm EDT when we announce the winners of our 2013 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards. Learn which organizations — ranging from small firms to some of the largest companies in the world — won the coveted Gold, Silver and Bronze awards in 48 categories.
The 2013 Technology Awards Program is currently accepting applications through September 16th so it’s not too late to get your submission filed and be a part of the prestigious Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Programs.
Don’t be “late for class”. Register for an upcoming webinar today!